There’s no need to unpack or convert the .bsn file. It should just be dragged and dropped to the ThermIQ USB Disk. This works best in windows, Max OSX seems more picky.
Do like this:
– Select the right FW, note that there are different versions for ThermIQ-USB and ThermIQ-Link
– Connect the ThermIQ-USB/Link to a PC via USB while holding the RESET button down
– The LED should now be flashing twice with a longer gap.
– There should be a new USB disk in the file explorer
– Drag and drop the .bsn file to the disk.
– When copy is done, remove and insert the SUB to ThermIQ to check the fw version