Most Danfoss and Thermia heatpumps manufactured since 2008-03-01 can use ThermIQ-MQTT/ROOM/ROOM2 as an alternative logger. At least the following models can use ThermIQ:
- Danfoss DHP series
- Thermia G3 series
- Thermia Diplomat Optimum G2
- Thermia Diplomat Duo Optimum G2
- Thermia Diplomat Duo Optimum
- Thermia Diplomat Optimum
- Thermia Diplomat Duo
- Thermia Diplomat
- Thermia Atria Duo Optimum
- Thermia Atria Optimum
- Thermia Atria Duo
- Thermia Atria
ThermIQ is compatible with you heatpump if it has a controller similar to the one below with an “EXT-connector”
Heatpumps older than 2008-03-01 with the older, “greenish” display are compatible if you can execute the following in the menu:
- Push and hold left and right arrow simulataneously for at least 5 sec until the display shows “Service” on top.
- Push “Down arrow” untill you reach item “Installation” then push “Right arrow”.
- Push “Down arrow” until you reach item “Node” and change the value to 2 or higher. If it’s already higher then keep the current value.
If you don’t have this menu and your pump is older than 2008-03-01 pump then it’s not compatible with ThermIQ.
The ThermIQ-MQTT interface can be connected anwhere in a chain of EXT devices, most easily is direct connect to the EXT-connector on the main control board or by using and EXT-cable.
- ThermIQ-MQTT does not work with Thermia Atlas, Thermia Diplomat Inverter, Thermia Genesis or Atec/DHP-AQ, DHP-IQ, DHP-M as they are based on a completely different platform.
- ThermIQ-MQTT does not work together with Thermia Online or Thermia Link.