Database is reset every month or so..

Shop Forum ThermIQ web implementering Database is reset every month or so..

Visar 5 inlägg - 1 till 5 (av 5 totalt)
  • Författare
    Inlägg
  • #5531
    sveinmer
    Deltagare

    Hi everyone,

    I’ve been running thermiq more than a year now with a nslu and an external USB raid HD. Every month or so the database is lost. In the web interface the yesterday date is set to 01.01.1970, and the same in aggregated hour, aggregated day and raw data.

    Is it a fix for this, or and does someone know how to include this in the alarm mail module?

    I also try to recover the database, but it always fails (no error message, maybe i’m doing it wrong?, I just mark all databases and click recover) So when I meet the problem I create a new permanent databse as well as a new temporary database.

    Any input is most welcome!

    Best Regards,

    Svein Erlandsen

    #5863
    sveinmer
    Deltagare

    nslu säljes riktigt billigt;-)

    Mvh,

    Svein Erlandsen

    #5864
    admin
    Deltagare

    Have you tried the “Try to recover database” The NSLU has some memory problem which manifests itself with a crashed database. This usually happens when accessing the original setuppages of the NSLU. I’ve noticed it when changing clock in the web-gui.

    #5865
    sveinmer
    Deltagare

    Hi,

    Thank you for the reply. The “Try to recover database” did never work for me.

    Now I have bought a cheap Dlink DNS 320 that has much better performance.

    Best Regards,

    Svein Erlandsen

    #5994
    Anders
    Keymaster

    I finally found a way to fix this by changing the way php treats errormessages. Edit /opt/etc/php.ini

    find and changethe following value to Off:

    log_errors = Off

Visar 5 inlägg - 1 till 5 (av 5 totalt)
  • Du måste vara inloggad för att svara på detta ämne.