I have been using a happy user of ThermIQ2-WEB running in Raspberry Pi 3 B+ board since 2016.
The heatpump is Danfoss DHP-H10 with Thermiq-Link installed.
Because of a silly accident, I managed to break the old Thermiq-Link card in several pieces,
and noticed I can’t get another new card like that anymore.
Thus, I ordered this week a new Thermiq-MQTT card which should arrive soon.
How should I reconfigure the ThermIQ2-WEB to use MQTT as data source:
If I check the poller settings, there’s these for old ThermIQ-Link:
— poller_mode: COM
— com_device: /dev/ttyUSB0
— ip_addr: IP:192.0.0.2:2000
1. How would I continue with minimal changes to get ThermIQ-MQTT configured for polling?
Or at least I don’t want to lose the old data, while I never configured
the dropbox connection for backups. I have a backup of the microSD card.
2. I know the administrator password, and I can also access the Raspberry Pi with ssh.
If I select Settings->Installation/Backup another login is needed, and I have forgotten this.
Can this be resetted, or changed with a console connection?
There are two paths, the first is easy and the one I would recommend.
Make a backup of the database files:
Re-install your raspberry from scratch using Raspbian 11 following the default installation instruction including configuration of ThermIQ_MQTT. When everything works, copy the db-files back and overwrite the new db-files. Then go back to Settings->Installation and do ”Update database” to ensure that you have latest db-format.
This is an outline of update in place (but not verified to work):
– Go to Settings->installation/Backup and make sure that ThermIQ MQTT is selected as Enabled Modules
– Open /opt/etc/Thermiq_Linux.ini and make sure that poller_ThermIQ is disabled and poller_ThermIQ_MQTT is enabled
enabled = 0
enabled = 1
– Go to Settings->Poller and configure the ThermIQ_MQTT, make sure you configure MQTTClient_Name with your ThermIQ name (ThermIQ_”YOURMACADR”) and MQTTNode etc according to your setup
Visar 2 inlägg - 1 till 2 (av 2 totalt)
Du måste vara inloggad för att svara på detta ämne.